Contact SYN Here!
Got a question for us? Drop us a line and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
|General Enquiries and Work Experience||Kristinafirstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 9925 4747|
|Schools, Education & Training||JBemail@example.com|
|Interviews & guests||Masonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
No .mp3 attachments please!
|TV and Screen Programming||Natemail@example.com|
Purpose and Values
SYN is a media organisation run by a community of young people that provides training and broadcast opportunities for young Australians.
- Access: SYN provides open access for all young people to participate in its community.
- Independence: SYN produces content free from commercial and other external pressures.
- Participation: SYN supports young people to take charge of media creation, training and governance.
- Diversity: SYN actively encourages a range of youth perspectives, cultures and ideas.
- Innovation: SYN celebrates quality, and supports creativity and flexibility in its programming and operations.
SYN offers young people aged 12-25 the skills and platforms to be creators, not just consumers, of media.
SYN Radio broadcasts on 90.7 FM in Melbourne, on digital radio and streams live right here.
Our television programs screen on Channel 31 Melbourne & Geelong.
Keen to know what we've been up to? Check out our 2011-12 Annual Report.
Our plans for the future are here in the 2012-14 SYN Strategic Plan - we invite you to have a look at our goals and get in touch if you'd like to collaborate with us to achieve our objectives.